Together Apart: Staying Connected Whilst Working Remotely through Covid-19
With Covid-19 having such a huge impact on our daily lives and the way we work it’s more important than ever to stay connected.
At Cambridge Filmworks we are available to help by providing video, animation, communications and streaming services to keep you connected with your clients, staff, suppliers, consumers and networks.
We are already working with many of our clients providing the following services:
- Filming lectures / presentations / talks for online distribution
- Animated online communications
- Remote filming of key people / communications for online distribution
- Live streaming
- Video news releases, bulletins and updates
- Remote editing (with screen sharing), post production and delivery of films
- Remote client viewing of films via our bespoke online portal
- Remote scripting, storyboarding, illustrations and graphic design
- Production of films from stock and archive material
- Subtitling, translations and transcriptions
- Podcasts and Vlogcasts
Please take a look at our short trailer to give you a quick overview of how remote filming and production might help your organisation and also a short video from Adam showing remote filming in action.
Cambridge VIdeo Production